PENGARUH RETURN ON ASSET, NET PROFIT MARGIN, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP UNDERPRICING PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG MELAKUKAN IPO DI BEI TAHUN 2016-2018

SARASWATI, FENTY WULAN (2020) PENGARUH RETURN ON ASSET, NET PROFIT MARGIN, DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP UNDERPRICING PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG MELAKUKAN IPO DI BEI TAHUN 2016-2018. Skripsi thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis.

[img] Text (Akses versi ini dibuat terbatas untuk menghindari plagiasi. Silahkan menghubungi layanan referensi perpustakaan untuk mengakses file ini | perpus@unmuhpnk.ac.id)
bab ii-iv.pdf - Accepted Version
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (2MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
bab i & v.pdf - Published Version

Download (6MB) | Preview

Abstract

this research was intended to know the effect of Return On Assets (ROA), Net Profit Margin (NPM), Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), and Company Size on Underpricing in the company which did IPO in BEI in 2016-2018. This research was conducted out by using a quantitative method. The research population was all of the company which did IPO in Indonesia stock exchange in 2016-2018. The samples obtained were 96 companies. The data analysis techniques used were Multiple Linear Regression, Multiple Correlation Coefficient (R), Coefficient of Determination (R ^ 2), Simultaneous Effect Test (F Test), Partial Effect Test (T-Test). From the result of correlation (r), it was obtained that the value of correlation was 0.540, showing that there was a sufficient relationship between ROA, NPM, DER, and Company Size on Underpricing. The result of determination was 0.292, showing that the effect of ROA, NPM, DER, and Company Size of 29.2% on Underpricing, the remaining 70.8%, were influenced by other variables that were not examined in this research. The F test result revealed that the four independent variables that were ROA, NPM, DER, and company size affected the dependent variable (Underpricing). The result of the t-test revealed that the company size and DER had a significant effect on Underpricing, while ROA and NPM variables had no significant effect on Underpricing.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Uncontrolled Keywords: ROA, NPM, DER, Company Size, Underprici
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis > Prodi Manajemen
Depositing User: S.IP., MA Dwi Cahyo Prasetyo
Date Deposited: 29 Dec 2020 02:34
Last Modified: 29 Dec 2020 02:34
URI: http://repository.unmuhpnk.ac.id/id/eprint/1242

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item